Historic Interpreter Demonstrations by Reservation Only.
Reservations must be secured a minimum of 7 days in advance. $5 per person for School Organizations; $12 for private groups- prepayment required. Minimum of 10 persons, maximum of 15 persons total per group reservation.
Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site Colorado History Program is designed to help students become immersed in the 18th and 19th century’s culture educational experience. Our program is designed so that students learn they are part of history, and relate what they learn about the past to their lives today. Students are encouraged to ask and answer questions. It is our goal to provide you with the best educational experience possible!
This program is directed at grade three, however, we encourage all ages to participate!
Planning your visit:
- Private reservations for students are available with either the Blacksmith or the Homesteader/Farmer.
- Private party reservations (for families or adults) are available with either the Blacksmith, Homesteader/Farmer, or Orchard House.
- Each program site is approximately 1 hour demonstration/tour.
- Please ensure all visitors are prepared for the weather!
- The Barn may be open for shelter in inclement weather, but is a structure used to store hay and straw.
- An activity packet is available for further exploration of Rock Ledge Ranch, if your students would like to explore before or after the scheduled program.
- Reservations are non-refundable unless cancelled by Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site.