Plan to spend at least a couple of hours at the Ranch for the full site experience.
- Adults (18-54): $8.00
- Seniors (55+): $5.00
- Students (Ages 6-17): $4.00
- Children 5 and under are Free
- Military Active or Retired (Must show proper Military ID)
- Adults (18-54): $6.00
- Senior (55+) $5.00
- Students (Ages 6-17): $3.00
Available for parties 10 or more. Call 719-578-6777 to schedule a reservation.
- Adults: $4 each
- Teens/Seniors: $4 each
- Children: $3 each
The most economical offering is through an Living History Association membership! Membership forms are available at the Admission Hut or General Store. Below is a list of the various memberships we offer. If you decide you’d like an annual membership after your visit, the funds spent on the single entry admission may be applied on the same day.
- Seniors (55+): $20.00 (Includes 2 Guest Passes)
- Senior Couple: $25.00 (Includes 2 Guest Passes)
- Individual: $30.00 (Includes 2 Guest Passes)
- Family: $50.00 (Includes 2 Guest Passes)
- Contributing: $100.00 (Includes 5 Guest Passes)
- Supporting: $250.00 (Includes 5 Guest Passes)
- Benefactor: $500.00 (Includes 5 Guest Passes)
- Legacy: $1000.00 (5 year Membership pass + 10 guest passes)
Your membership helps to support the Living History Program and animal care. It provides free daily and special event admission, excluding: Fiddle, Vittles, and Vino (a fundraising event), Shakespeare at the Ranch, or Holiday Teas. Guest passes are not accepted at the Holly Berry Folk Art Festival. See our event calendar to see what’s next!