Education at Rock Ledge Ranch
In 1888, Mrs. Elsie Chambers started the first school in the Camp Creek Valley. Called the Glen Eyrie School, it was run out of the Rock Ledge House. The Chambers children and some neighbors were taught there.
Following in the footsteps of Mrs. Chambers over one hundred years later, we are preserving the educational vision that she had for the Ranch. Providing field trips for local schools and running a homeschool enrichment program, we cherish the educational heritage right here at Rock Ledge Ranch.
Check out the various opportunities to engage with education here at the Ranch!