Living History Association Board members visit at least once a month to discuss the inner workings of the ranch and how it can be made more efficient while making your visits and the ranch events more enjoyable.
The following is just a short list of a few things the board does for you and our other LHA members:
- Assist in the interpretive programs at the Ranch
- Stimulate community interest by providing speakers and demonstrations for historical heritage
- Assist in developing new programs
- Augment existing programs
- Purchase new historical items and help in financial restoration of historic buildings
- Inform membership of activities and developments at the Rock Ledge Ranch
- Advertise and inform the community of what Rock Ledge Ranch offers
- Make spiffy looking websites that promote the Ranch and provide you with helpful, useful information. You wouldn’t still be here if it didn’t!