No reservation required for this School Program!
Homeschool families are invited to enter through the Admission Hut. Tours are self-guided to the educational historic sites. Admission is $4.00 each, children 2 and under are FREE. This School Program will cover the historic sites:
- 1775 American Indian Area
- 1860s Homestead Cabin
- 1880s Farm and Garden
- 19th Century Blacksmith Shop
Here are a few tips to plan your Home School Program:
- Your trip will begin at 3105 Gateway Road.
- Dress for the weather! The majority of this program is outside with limited indoor space.
- Parent/guardian chaperones are required during the program. Our staff and volunteers are here to facilitate learning. Teachers/parent chaperones are responsible for student behavior and to model proper field trip etiquette.
- Tours are free-flowing. No set schedule.
- Picnic lunches are welcome. Picnic tables available South of the Orchard House or by the pond. Trash and recycling receptacles provided.