Autumn Homeschool Day
October 26 – 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
No reservation is required for this School Program!
Homeschool families are invited to enter through the Admission Hut. Tours are self-guided to the educational historic sites. Admission is $4.00 each, children 3 and under are FREE. This School Program will cover the historic sites:
- 1860s Homestead Cabin
- 1880s Farm and Garden
- 19th Century Blacksmith Shop
- General Store is open for purchases! Old-fashioned sodas, candies, and Ranch-made goodies!
Here are a few tips to plan your Home School Program:
- Your trip will begin at 3105 Gateway Road.
- Dress for the weather! Most of this program is outside with limited indoor space.
- Parent/guardian chaperones are required during the program. Our staff and volunteers are here to facilitate learning. Teachers/parent chaperones handle student behavior and model proper field trip etiquette.
- Tours are free-flowing and self-guided.
- Picnic lunches are welcome. Picnic tables are available South of the Orchard House or by the pond. Trash and recycling receptacles are provided.