For the full Ranch experience, the average visit is 2.5 hours.
- Adults (18-54): $8.00
- Seniors (55+): $5.00
- Youth (Ages 6-17): $4.00
- Children 5 and under are Free
- Military Active or Retired (Must show proper Military ID)
- Adults (18-54): $6.00
- Senior (55+) $5.00
- Youth (Ages 6-17): $3.00
Admission is non-refundable.
Reservation required for groups of 10 or more (excludes families). Max 60 per reservation with 1:10 supervision ratio required.
Call 719-578-6777 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and to schedule.
- Adults: $4 each
- Teens/Seniors: $4 each
- Children: $3 each
Reservations are 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. or 1 – 5 p.m. during summer programs.
The most economical offering is through a Living History Association membership! Membership forms are available at the Admission Hut or General Store. Below is a list of the various memberships we offer. If you decide you’d like an annual membership after your visit, the funds spent on the single entry admission may be applied on the same day.
- Seniors (55+): $20.00 (Includes 2 Guest Passes)
- Senior Couple: $25.00 (Includes 2 Guest Passes)
- Individual: $30.00 (Includes 2 Guest Passes)
- Family: $50.00 (Includes 2 Guest Passes)
- Contributing: $100.00 (Includes 5 Guest Passes)
- Supporting: $250.00 (Includes 5 Guest Passes)
- Benefactor: $500.00 (Includes 5 Guest Passes)
- Legacy: $1000.00 (5 year Membership pass + 10 guest passes)
Your membership helps to support the Living History Program and animal care. It provides free daily and special event admission, excluding: Fiddle, Vittles, and Vino (a fundraising event), Shakespeare at the Ranch, or Holiday Teas. Guest passes are not accepted at the Holly Berry Folk Art Festival. See our event calendar to see what’s next!